With the holiday season coming up, everyone needs the best gift guides to help make the gifting process just a little bit easier! Here, I’ve included some of the best holiday items Savannah shops and businesses are offering this season.
To start off, for those of you looking for fun holiday activities, here are some perfect options.
- Savannah Riverboat Cruises – Purchase a gift card to enjoy an evening of dinner, entertainment and an unforgettable tour of our historic waterfront city!
- Old Town Trolley – Take a ride on the Holiday Sights & Festive Nights Tour, between November 24th and December 25th, to experience the city’s historic homes and city squares dressed in their holiday best.
- Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens – Every Saturday and Sunday between November 25th and December 24th, the botanical gardens will be all dressed up in their holiday lights for everyone to enjoy. Stop by to take in the beautiful winter wonderland, as well as new garden areas including the Children’s Garden which will be hosting a very special guest of honor, Santa.
Next up, for our museum and historical folks, you cannot miss out on these Savannah “must sees”, which are accompanied by their wonderful gift shops for the perfect presents.
- Davenport House Museum – Along with the history of the house, the gift shop just recently introduced a new product line, perfect for the foodies: The Southern Conserve. In addition, Chef Ted has given us many delicious recipes in the Old Southern Cookery to help you create great food using these products.
- Tybee Island Lighthouse & Museum – The Tybee lighthouse is a beautiful spot to visit, with plenty of history behind it. In their gift shop however, you can find the perfect gifts for everyone! From Snow globes and ornaments, to keychains and magnets, even mugs and wine glasses, you’re bound to find great gifts for anyone!
- Andrew Low House Museum – The Andrew Low house is accompanied by three unique gift shops. In one, you will find Mary Francess handbags, as well as Savannah holiday cards by local artist Pamela Lee. In another, you will find beautiful Savannah Christmas Ornaments, and in the last, you will find the new Private Collection Andrew Low House Southern Tea Trio, as well as Porcelain Tea sets.
For all of our foodies out there, we’ve got two great options for you!
- The Salt Table – Here you will find a wide variety of salts and seasoning to pair with any meal. With dozens of holiday gift sets to choose from, you can find the perfect mix of everything you’re looking for. You will also find a selection of featured local food products, perfect for every occasion.
- Savannah Taphouse – Purchase a giftcard to one of the best new restaurants in downtown Savannah offering an upscale sports bar experience, where you can enjoy award winning sandwiches, burgers, and salads.
For those of you looking to shop for the perfect gifts, here are some stores to offer you a variety of items for any type of gift.
- Satchel – If you’re looking for wallets, handbags, or accessories for both men and women, Satchel has a wonderful variety to choose from to find the perfect options for everyone.
- Morgan Rae – Morgan Rae Boutique offers sophisticated and contemporary clothing and accessories, with something to love for everyone.
- Saints & Shamrocks – Here you can find ornaments, adorable shirts, as well as beautifully crafted Irish jewelry.
The last category I have to share is for those of you looking for self care and spa gifts.
- Delaney Rose – With 4 wonderful bundle and save options to offer, there’s one for everyone. One consisting of bath products, one with candles and accessories, one with stickers and jewelry, and one with pet bandanas, there’s plenty to choose from and ways to make it your own.
- Nourish – A lovely gift for everyone on your list. The Must Haves Starter Kit is the perfect assortment of skin nourishing products to get someone started into a great self-care routine! This gift includes a handmade shea butter bar soap, a slice of glycerin soap, a 3 oz shea butter salt scrub, a travel tin soy candle, a shea butter bath fizzie and a nourish lip balm.
- Spa Bleu – With a touch of the exotic combined with a variety of European and traditional, organic spa treatments, Spa Bleu has so much offer. All Products are from Local Savannah Stores as well. Purchase a gift certificate for any relaxing treatments, from massages and facials, to waxing and spray tans.
- Salacia – Salacia Salts is a high quality collection of skin care and home fragrance products made with natural ingredients. Salacia offers gift sets as well as the perfect stocking stuffers. They are currently having a BOGO deal as well, if you spend $100 online or get a free salt soak when you spend $60 in store.